Nara Lokesh, the General Secretary of the Telugu Desam Party (TDP,) on the 20th of February, released all the details of the net worth of Chandrababu Naidu, the President of the TDP.
Nara Lokesh said they are disclosing all the assets and liabilities of Nara Chandrababu Naidu since the past 9 years, despite this, the opposition filed a case against Mr. Naidu. Recently, a member of the Yuvajana Sramika Rythu Congress Party (YSRCP) alleged Mr.Naidu to have illegal money and assets more than his income.
Regards to the allegation, Nara Lokesh released all the details of his family’s asset and liabilities. According to Mr. Lokesh the total assets of the Naidu family is Rs. 119.42 crores, whereas liabilities are worth Rs. 26.04 crore.
- Total assets are Rs 9 crore
- Total debts amounted to Rs.5.13 crore
- Net assets were Rs 3.87 crore
- This is an increase of Rs 87 lakh (net assets) compared to last year.
- Bank loan reduced by Rs 18 lakh.
- Total assets are Rs.50.62 crore
- Total debts amounted to Rs 11.04 crore
- Net assets were Rs 39.58 crore
- 8.50 crores (net asset) more compared to last year.
- Total assets are Rs 24.70 crore
- Total debts were Rs.5.70 crore
- Net assets are Rs 19 crore
- 2.40 crore decrease in net assets as compared to last year.
- Total assets of Rs.15.68 crores
- Total debts amounted to Rs 4.17 crore
- Net assets worth Rs. 11.51 crore
- Compared to last year, Rs. 3.80 crores increase in net assets
- Total assets are Rs.19.42 crore
- 71 lakh (net asset) increase compared to last year.
- Nara Devansh has gifted 26440 shares of Chandrababu Heritage.
Nirvana Holdings, Investment Company of Chandrababu Naidu’s family
- Total debts amounted to Rs 37.20 crore. Reduced to Rs 34.85 crore
- Net assets of Rs 9.10 crore
- An increase of Rs 2.27 crore (net assets) compared to the last year