On the twelfth of April, the Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh (BIEAP) declared the Inter Results for 2019.
Announced by the BIEAP Secretary in the presence of Ganta Srinivasa Rao, Education Minister, the board said only the results are going to be out today. The mark sheets with a full break down of the numbers will be released shortly.
While the exams for the first year were held from the 27th of February till the 16th of March, the exams for the second year were held from the 28th of February till the 18th of March.
Over ten lakh students sat down for the exams this year across Andhra Pradesh. Here is how you go about looking for your Inter results!
- First things first, visit the official BIEAP website, bieap.gov.in.
- Click on the tab which says Andhra Inter Results 2019.
- Read and follow all the instructions given on the tab. Make sure you don’t miss on filling in any of the details.
- Make a note of your results.
- Don’t forget to download the number for future reference!
As compared to last year’s results, students from the Krishnagar district did 77% better than those from other districts.
While the numbers for last year’s Inter scores stood with 67% of boys passing and 57% girls passing.
Stay tuned for more updates on the elections.