India Reports 86,052 Fresh COVID-19 Cases, Total Near To 5.9 Million

Coronavirus Cases, coronavirus cases in india state wise, coronavirus cases in india today state wise, coronavirus cases india, coronavirus india, India Coronavirus, India Covid-19 Updates, New Confirmed Corona Cases, New Confirmed Corona Cases Reported only in 10 States, total corona cases in india today, total corona positive in india

On the 25th of September, India’s Novel Coronavirus or COVID-19 cases crossed 58 lakhs cases.

According to the Union Health Ministry, in the past 24 hours, India reported a total of 86,052 new cases with 1,141 deaths.

The updated figure of the new COVID-19 cases are available on the official website of the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MoHFW.)

As per the MoHFW website, the total case tally in India stands at 58,18,571, of which 9,70,116 are active cases, 47,56,165 are cured/discharged/migrated and 92,290 are death cases. 

For the past six days, the number of recoveries per day are more than 81,000. In the last 24 hours, the number of recoveries stood at 81,177.

While 60% of total cases are from 7 states of India, remaining 40 % are from other union territories and states.

The top 7 states with the highest number of the Novel Coronavirus cases are: Maharashtra (12,82,963,) followed by Andhra Pradesh (6,54,385,) Tamil Nadu (5,63,691,) Karnataka (5,48,557,) Uttar Pradesh (3,74,277,) Delhi (2,60,623) and West Bengal (2,37,869.)

According to the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR,) the cumulative total samples tested till the 24th of September are 6,89,28,440.

The number of samples tested on the 24th of September are 14,92,409.

Stay tuned for further updates.



Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here