Telangana Health Officials Releases Details Of Bed Availability For COVID-19 Patients

Coronavirus, Coronavirus Breaking News, coronavirus latest news, COVID-19, Details Of Bed Availability For COVID-19 Patients, Details Of Bed Availability For COVID-19 Patients In Telangana, Telangana, Telangana Coronavirus, Telangana Health Officials

The State Health Officials on the evening of the 28th of July, released details of the State run and private hospitals in Telangana.

According to the released data, Telangana hospitals, both private and government, have 8,446 and 4,497 beds, respectively.

Out of the 4,497 beds in private hospitals, 3,032 beds are occupied while 1,465 beds are vacant. In State run hospitals, 2,242 beds are occupied while 6,204 beds are vacant and are available for Covid-19 positive patients.

In addition, Telangana’s private hospitals have 811 intensive care unit (ICU) beds with ventilator support out of which 472 beds are already occupied while the remaining 339 beds are vacant.

Similarly, in government hospitals there are 1,252 ICU ventilator beds, of which 272 are occupied while the remaining 979 are vacant and available.

Speaking about the cases, about 47% of the total Coronavirus cases are from the age group of 21 years to 40 years.

Whereas, 10 % only are between the age group of 60 to 80 years.

Meanwhile, according to the health officials 46.13 % of the fatalities were due to the deadly infection and remaining 53.87 % died from comorbidities.

Telangana recorded a total of 58,906, of which 14,663 are active cases, 43,751 recovered/discharged.

The total number of deceased in the State is 492.

Stay tuned for further updates.


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here