ICC World Cup – India Against New Zealand In Semifinals

ICC World Cup – India Against New Zeland In Semifinals, India vs New Zealand, India vs New Zealand semi final, World Cup Semi Final 2019, Mango News, Ind vs NZ, ICC Cricket World Cup 2019, World Cup 2019 Semi Final, IND vs NZ World Cup 2019, India vs New Zealand World Cup Match Records,

The Indian Cricket Team, on the 9th of July, will play the 46th One Day International (ODI) match against New Zealand at Old Trafford Cricket Ground, England.

Team India is one of the top ODI teams of the International Council Cricket (ICC) World Cup 2019, based on their performance.

This year, England is hosting the ICC World Cup 2019, which started from the 30th of May and will continue till the 14th of July.

Apart from India and New Zealand, Australia and England also made it to the semifinals.

In today’s match, Team India and Team New Zealand will play for 50 overs.  According to sources, the winning probability of Team India is 74 %, whereas the probability of Team New Zealand is 26 %.

The fans of the Indian Cricket Team took to Twitter and flooded it with wishes for the Team to win against New Zealand in today’s match.

As per the weather forecast, there are high chances of clouds and rain.  The maximum temperature in Manchester today is expected to be 20 degrees Celsius.  According to weather reports, “Heavy showers and thunderstorms are likely to develop during Thursday afternoon across parts of Scotland, Northern Ireland and northern England. There could be 20-30 mm of rain in an hour and 40-50 mm in 2 to 3 hours.”

The players of the Indian Cricket Team in today’s match are Kedar Jadhav, Mayank Agarwal, Rohit Sharma, Virat Kohli, Hardik Pandya, Ravindra Jadeja, Dinesh Karthik, K.L. Rahul, M.S. Dhoni, Rishabh Pant, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Jasprit Bumrah, Kuldeep Yadav, Mohammed Shami and Yuzvendra Chahal.

The squad of New Zealand includes Henry Nichols, Kane Williamson, Martin Guptill, Ross Taylor, Colin De Grandhomme, Colin Munro, James Neesham, Mitchel Santner, Tom Blundell, Tom Latham, Ish Sodhi, Lockie Furguson, Matt Henry, Tim Southee and Trent Boult.

The match will begin at 3:00 P.M., at Old Trafford Cricket Ground, England.

Stay tuned for further updates.


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here