ICC World Cup – India To Play 44th ODI Against Sri Lanka

ICC World Cup - India To Play 44th ODI Against Sri Lanka, India vs Sri Lanka, IND vs SL World Cup 2019, Sri Lanka vs India 44th Match, Cricket World Cup latest updates, Mango News, ICC Cricket World Cup 2019, India in World Cup 2019, India squad World Cup 2019,

Team India, which recently secured a position in the semifinals of the International Council Cricket (ICC) World Cup 2019, will, on the 6th of July, play the 44th One Day International (ODI) match against Sri Lanka.

This year, England is hosting the ICC World Cup 2019, which started from the 30th of May and will continue till the 14th of July.

This is the final ODI match of Team India before the semifinals of the ICC series. Apart from India, Australia, England and New Zealand also made it to semifinals.

In today’s match, Team India and Team England will play for 50 overs. According to sources, the winning probability of Team India is 87 %, whereas the probability of Team England is 13 %.

The players of the Indian Cricket Team in today’s match are Kedar Jadhav, Mayank Agarwal, Rohit Sharma, Virat Kohli, Hardik Pandya, Ravindra Jadeja, Dinesh Karthik, K.L. Rahul, M.S. Dhoni, Rishabh Pant, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Jasprit Bumrah, Kuldeep Yadav, Mohammed Shami and Yuzvendra Chahal.

The squad of Sri Lanka includes Avishka Fernando, Dimuth karunanratne, Lahiru Thirimanne, Angelo Mathews, Dhananjaya De Silva, Isuru Udana, Jeevam Mendis, Milinda Sirivardana, Thisara Perera, Kusal Mendis, Jeffray Vandersay, Kasun Rajitha, Lasith Malinga and Suranga Lakmal.

The match will begin at 3:00 P.M., at the Headingley Carnegie Stadium, England.

Stay tuned for further updates.


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here