Raksha Bandhan is a day when a brother pledges to protect his sister from all perils and keep her happy forever. With the festival just around the corner, brothers all over the world are probably having sleepless nights regarding what to gift their beloved sisters.
This Raksha bandhan give your sister all that she desires. .
1. Jewellery: It lasts and is a piece of asset and also it is considered auspicious. You may not spend a bomb for this. A silver trinket or a gold pendent would be enough to make your sister smile.
2. Dress: All girls love clothes. It would be great if you could take her out for shopping.
3. Chocolates: Name a girl who is not in love with chocolates. You sister is no exception. Give her a box of assorted chocolates and see the smile on her face.
4. Books: If your sis loves reading. Give her a collection of books of her choice.
5. Doll: Gift her doll or a cuddly teddy. She will love you for this.
6. Accessories: Office/ college/ school accessories like bags, bottles, lunch boxes that would be really useful for her.
7. Gadgets: If your sis is a gadget freak, gift her something that she doesn’t have like a walkman or a Bluetooth device.
8. Mobile: If her mobile phone has become outdated, give her a stylish new one.
9. Electronics: Home use electronics would be an ideal gift for a sister who is a homemaker.
10. Cash: Cash in an envelope to buy gifts of her choice