Fire Breaks Out At Sreesanth’s Residence In Kochi

Fire Breaks Out At Sreesanth’s Residence In Kochi

On the 24th of August, a major fire broke out at the residence of S. Sreesanth, an Indian cricketer.

According to sources, the fire broke out at around 2:00 A.M., at his residence in Edappally area in Kochi, Kerala.  His wife and son were inside the house when the fire broke out.

According to fire officials, the reason for the fire was a short circuit in the ceiling fan.

The neighbours noticed the fire and smoke during the late hours and immediately informed the Fire Brigade.

The fire officials reached the spot and doused the fire and rescued Sreesanth’s wife and son by breaking the glass window.

Sreesanth who was in Mumbai at the time for a shoot said, the fire broke out in the ground floor whereas, his wife and son were on the first floor.

Sreesanth left for his house on the 24th of August, the fire officials confirmed no casualties have been reported and the situation is under control.

Stay tuned for further updates.


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here