Hathras Gang Rape: Yogi Adityanath Speaks To Victim’s Family, Calls For SIT Investigation

Dalit woman dies weeks after gang rape, Hathras gangrape case, Hathras Rape, Hathras Rape Victim, Hathras Rape Victim 19 Year Old Dalit Girl Dies, Hathras Rape Victim 19 Year Old Dalit Girl Dies At Hospital, Hathras Rape Victim Dies, Safdarjung Hospital in Delhi, UP, UP Hathras Rape Victim, Uttar Pradesh Dalit girl

On the evening of the 30th of September, Yogi Adityanath, the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh spoke to the family of Hathras Gang rape victim’s family. 

The video call conversation with the 19 year old Dalit girl’s family cane amid nationwide outrage and calls for his resignation over a 19-year-old Dalit’s gangrape and death. 

In addition, netizens also expressed anger against the way police cremated her in the dead of night yesterday against her family’s wishes.

The chief minister has said a fast track court will handle the case for speedy justice.

On the other hand, as per the direction of Mr. Yogi Adityanath,a Special Investigation Team (SIT) of seven members would handle the case. 

The SIT would be headed by senior IPS officer Bhagwan Swaroop. 

Awanish Kumar Avasthi, the Additional Chief Secretary of Home said, “The CM has spoken to the father of the deceased woman of Hathras. Her father asked for harshest penalty against the accused. The CM assured him that the most stringent action shall be taken against the accused and all possible help shall be provided to the family of the deceased.”

Earlier in the day, Prime Minister Narendra Modi spoke to the CM and asked him to ensure strict action against the accused.

The 19 year old Dalit girl from Hathras area of Uttar Pradesh died on the night of the 29th of September. 

The girl was admitted to Safdarjung Hospital in Delhi with severe injuries. 

The girl died nearly two weeks after a brutal gangrape and assault. 

On the 14th of September, a group of four men allegedly raped the girl in Hathras in Uttar Pradesh. 

According to the sources, the girl was brutally raped and strangled.  Her condition was serious with spinal cord and neck damage.  Her tongue was also cut out.

Initially she was admitted to a district hospital in Uttar Pradesh, but due to severe injuries, she was later shifted to Aligarh’s Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College and Hospital. 

The SIT would investigate the matter. 

Stay tuned for further updates.


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here