If Rahul becomes the Prime Minister is a new trending hashtag on Twitter and the responses are hilarious. Some have tweeted in support of Mr. Gandhi while some tweeted against the Congress President. This comes after the intense back and forth between the Prime Minister Narendra Modi and Rahul Gandhi.
Here are some of the tweets responded to #IfRahulBecomesPrimeMinister:
#IfRahulBecomesPM we will have a PM who:
👉🏻Works more & Lies less
👉🏻Accepts challenges instead of running away & crying like a coward
👉🏻Makes changes in future instead of trying changing the past
👉🏻Makes realistic Promises
👉🏻Values Humans more than Cows
— RiJOY (@iamrijoy) 8 May 2018
What if Modi becomes the PM again?
1. Petrol prices will increase further.
2. More number of fake promises.
3. Climate will never change.
4. Language imposition will continue.
5. Number of rapist MLAs will increase.
#IfRahulBecomesPM things will get better.
— Amaranth (@iAmaranth22) 8 May 2018
#IfRahulBecomesPM, I will carry on brain surgeries, Alia Bhat will win World Chess Championship, India will be number 1 team in FIFA, Mayawati will be Miss World, Manmohan Singh will walk & speak without getting instructions
— Ra_Bies (@Ra_Bies) 8 May 2018
— Narendra Modi (@narendramodi177) 8 May 2018
#IfRahulBecomesPM I’ll Apologise To Every Indian And Donate Myself To Pakistan.
— Arvind Kejriwal (@TroluKejri) 8 May 2018
— Squint Neon (@squintneon) 8 May 2018
#IfRahulBecomesPM PM Would Stand For ‘Pappu Minister’.
— Sir Ravindra Jadeja (@SirJadeja) 8 May 2018
India will become a super power!
And we will be able to fight against Thanos under Rahul Gandhi’s leadership!
— Anit Ghosh (@Indianit07) 8 May 2018
— Intellectual Mafia (@bewda_19) 8 May 2018
1. Aalu to Sona conversion dream project will be reality
2. Amethi food park & import-export
3. Bedsheet (Made in UP)
4. Michelle Obama will use made in UP Utensils
5. Raw material for aalo factory will be supplied
6. Patila (Made in UP) pic.twitter.com/zvBj6dEzpP
— Vishal (@vsurywanshi87) 8 May 2018