ICC World Cup – England Against New Zealand In Finals

ICC World Cup – England Against New Zealand In Finals, England vs New Zealand, ICC World Cup 2019 final, New Zealand vs England, Cricket World Cup final 2019, ICC World Cup Final, Mango News, 2019 Cricket World Cup Final match,

On the 14th of July, Team England will play the 48th One Day International (ODI) match against Team New Zealand.

The International Council Cricket (ICC) World Cup 2019 will witness its final match of the series at the Lord’s in England.

This year, England is hosting the ICC World Cup 2019, which started from the 30th of May and will end today, the 14th of July.

In today’s match, both the teams will play for 50 overs, following which, it will be decided who will win the World Cup 2019.

According to sources, the winning probability of Team England is 75 %, whereas the probability of Team New Zealand is 25 %.

The squad of New Zealand includes Henry Nichols, Kane Williamson, Martin Guptill, Ross Taylor, Colin De Grandhomme, Colin Munro, James Neesham, Mitchel Santner, Tom Blundell, Tom Latham, Ish Sodhi, Lockie Furguson, Matt Henry, Tim Southee and Trent Boult.

The players of Team England are Eoin Morgan, James Wins, Jason Roy, Joe Root, Ben Stokes, Liam Dawson, Moeen Ali, Tom Curran, Jonny Bairstow, Jos Buttler, Adil Rashid, Chris Woakes, Jofra Archer, Liam Plunkett and Mark Wood.

The ODI match between England and New Zealand will begin at 3:00 P.M.

Who Will Win the ICC World Cup 2019?


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here