ICC World Cup – India To Play ODI Against England Today

ICC World Cup – India To Play ODI Against England Today,Mango News,ICC Cricket World Cup 2019,England Vs India,India Vs England,Ind Vs Eng Live Score,India Vs England Live Updates,Today Match Live Score

On the 30th of June, India will play the 38th One Day International (ODI) match against England at the Edgbaston Stadium, England.

This is one of the most awaited ODI matches of the ICC series as both the teams are strong enough to enter the semifinals of the International Council Cricket (ICC) World Cup 2019.

This year, England is hosting the ICC World Cup 2019, which started from the 30th of May and will continue till the 14th of July.

In today’s match, Team India and Team England will play for 50 overs. According to sources, the winning probability of Team India is 53 %, whereas the probability of Team England is 47 %.

In this series of the ICC World Cup, India played a total of 5 matches so far and won all of them, against South Africa, Australia, Pakistan, Afghanistan and West Indies on the 5th, the 9th, the 16th, the 22nd and the 27th of June respectively.

However, Team England is also strong as it played 6 ODI matches and won 4 of them, against South Africa, Bangladesh, West Indies and Afghanistan, on the 30th of May, the 8th of June, the 14th of June and the 18th of June respectively. Team England lost two matches against Pakistan and Sri Lanka on the 3rd of June and the 21st of June.

In this ICC series, Team India is the only team which did not lose any match yet. Team India is all set to defeat Team England in their homeland.

Mohammad Shami, a player of the Indian Cricket Team, took to Twitter and posted, “Readdy to next match in New Jersey (sic.)”

The ODI match between India and England will begin at 3:00 P.M.

Stay tuned for further updates about the ICC World Cup 2019.



Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here