On the 15th of June, the Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS) approved private laboratories and hospitals to conduct the Novel Coronavirus or COVID-19 tests and treatments.
As per the direction of K. chandrashekhar Rao, the chief Minister of Telangana, the concerned official handling the COVID-19 situation, released the new prices of tests and treatments in private hospital.
Meanwhile in regard to this, the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) approved 12 private hospitals in Hyderagad for Conducting COVID-19 tets.
The hospital which are authorised are:
- Apollo Hospitals in Jubilee Hills
- Apollo Health and Lifestyle in Bowenpally
- American Institute of Pathology and Lab
- Sciences in Serilingampally
- Biognosys Technologies in Medchal
- Dr. Remedies Labs in Punjagutta
- Medcis Pathlabs in New Bowenpally
- Pathcare Labs in Medchal
- Star Hospital in Banjara Hills
- Tenet Diagnostics in Banjara Hills
- Vijaya Diagnostic Centre in Himayath Nagar
- Vimta Labs in Cherlapally
- Yashoda Hospitals in Secunderabad
The decision to approve private labs and hospitals to conduct Coronavirus treatment was taken to increase the test rate and treatment centres.
As of now, only State run Gandhi Hospital is the only designated centre for the treatment of the Novel Coronavirus in Telangana.
Meanwhile, Telangana reocorded a total of 5,193 cases of the Novel Coronavirus. Out of the total, 2,240 are active cases, 2,766 recovered cases and 187 deceased.
Stay tuned for further updates.