KCR Announces To Start 2nd Phase Of Sheep Distribution Scheme, Directs To Release Rs. 6,000 Crores

CM KCR gives nod for second phase of sheep distribution, CM KCR Orders Minister Talasani to Start Second Phase Sheep Distribution Soon with Rs 6000 Cr, KCR gives nod for second phase of sheep distribution, KCR Orders Minister Talasani to Start Second Phase, KCR Orders Minister Talasani to Start Second Phase Sheep Distribution, Mango News, Rs 6k cr for sheep distribution, Second Phase Sheep Distribution, Telangana govt sanctions Rs 6000 crore for second phase, Telangana Second phase of sheep distribution

K. Chandrashekar Rao, the Chief Minister of Telangana, announced to begin the second phase of the sheep distribution in Telangana.

On the 20th of July, the Telangana Rashtravaadi Samithi (TRS) President KCR directed the concerned officials to spend Rs. 6,000 crores for the sheep distribution scheme. After launching the sheep distribution scheme in Telangana, this would be the second time, the eligible people of Telangana would get the sheep under the scheme.

In the first phase, started in January, the Telangana Government spent Rs. 5,000 crores for the distribution. Launched in June 2017, the Telangana Sheep Distribution scheme by the KCR Government provides sheep to eligible Yadava and Kurma castes of Backward Class (BC) community. The two major reason to launch the scheme was to provide employment and benefits to two castes (Yadava and Kurma) and improve the rural economy of Telangana.

Individuals above 18 years from the shepherd community are eligible for the scheme and are given a unit of animals comprising 20 sheep and a ram. As per the scheme, 75 % cost of the sheep (bought from different states) would be given by the Telangana Government and the remaining 25 % would be borne by the beneficiary.

Till now, the State Government was providing 20 sheep, which now would be increased to 21 sheep.

The aforementioned announcement of the sheep distribution scheme second phase was made after a review meeting. Chaired by KCR, the meeting held at Pragathi Bhavan was attended by the Telangana Finance Minister T. Harish Rao, the State Animal Husbandry Minister T. Srinivas Yadav and officials concerned.

During the meeting, KCR said, the Government is determined to provide help to revive community professions to gain economical revival. He took stock of the current situation of sheep distribution, marketing, and helping the Yadav community to get benefits. KCR said, “There are expected changes and results with such schemes”.

The distribution of sheep to eligible people would be done under the supervision of the State Animal Husbandry Minister, between July-August.

Mango News Links:

Telegram: https://t.me/mangonewsofficial

Google Play Store: https://bit.ly/2R4cbgN

Apple / iOS Store: https://apple.co/2xEYFJ




Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here